Qualify for a home loan without a Social Security Number, Green Card or a Visa.
- Borrower is not required to have a Green Card, SS# or Visa.
- If the income, credit and asset documentation is in a foreign language, it must be translated by a certified translator. The bank requires the translator’s certificate, as well as each translated page to be stamped by the translator.
- Note: All U.S. Embassies provide translation services.
- Include a business card or letterhead of the translator, tax preparer and/or CPA so the bank may contact them if needed.
- Power of Attorney is not permitted.
- For purchases and no cash out refinances without an ITIN, the bank requires a letter from the borrower stating they do not have an ITIN number, as they have no desire to file US taxes.
- Borrowers seeking cash out refinances over $100,000 and purchases on investment must have an ITIN number or proof they have applied for one.
Additional Documentation for Gift/Donors:
- Copy of donor’s ID
- Donor’s place of employment
- Copy of bank statement